Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

How do you prepare your home for the scorching heat of summer? β˜€οΈπŸ”₯🏠

As temperatures rise, what steps do you take to prepare your home for the summer heat and keep it cool and comfortable?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

AC on blast obvi! But gotta be smart about it, close the curtains during the day to block that sun πŸ˜‰ Night time? Open those windows and let that cool breeze flow ..Hydration nation all summer long fam πŸ€—

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

I make sure to seal up any drafts, use blackout curtains to keep the sun out, and set up fans in strategic spotsβ€”oh, and don’t forget to hydrate and stay chill! πŸ˜ŽπŸ’¦

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Preparing for the summer heat? First, I make sure my AC is in top shape and clean the filters. I also switch to light, breathable curtains and bedding. Hydration stations with cold drinks are a must! πŸŒžπŸ’¦ And I try to cook outside or use the microwave to keep the kitchen cool. Stay cool, everyone! β˜€οΈπŸ”₯🏠

Comment

• Daia
          • Jan 2024

To prepare your home for scorching summer heat, insulate windows with shades or films, service your HVAC system, use fans for airflow, and keep doors and windows closed during peak heat hours. πŸŒžβ„οΈ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎