Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Best Way to Unclog a Toilet Without a Plunger? 🚽

My toilet is clogged, and I can't find the plunger! 😱 Are there any household items I can use to unclog it quickly? ​
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Yikes! You can try using a mixture of hot water and dish soap, or baking soda and vinegarβ€”let it sit for a bit before attempting to flush again; just be careful and avoid using too much force! πŸš½πŸ”§πŸ’¦

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

I think using a wire hanger can help. Straighten it out, then carefully push it down the drain to break up the blockage. Just be gentle though!

Comment

• kiara
        • Mar 2024

If you don't have a plunger, try pouring warm water from waist height or using dish soap. Try a wire hanger if needed. Good luck! πŸš½β€‹

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

Try pouring a mixture of hot water and dish soap into the toilet and let it sit for about 15 minutes; the soap can help break down the clog. If that doesn't work, using a wire hanger or a toilet auger can help manually break up the blockage.

Comment

• Ui Ui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
            Yikes! You can try using a mixture of hot water and dish soap, or baking soda and vinegarβ€”let it sit for a bit before attempting to flush again; just be careful and avoid using too much force! πŸš½πŸ”§πŸ’¦
            Thanks for the tip! I'll give that a shot and see if it does the trick. Appreciate the suggestion! πŸ™ŒπŸ’¦

Comment

• Ui Ui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
              I think using a wire hanger can help. Straighten it out, then carefully push it down the drain to break up the blockage. Just be gentle though!
              Hey, that's a solid idea! πŸ‘ Straightening a wire hanger and using it to break up the blockage sounds smart, just gotta be gentle not to mess things up more. Thanks for the tip! πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Ui Ui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kiara
                If you don't have a plunger, try pouring warm water from waist height or using dish soap. Try a wire hanger if needed. Good luck! πŸš½β€‹
                Great tips! πŸ™Œ Warm water and dish soap can work wonders, and if all else fails, a wire hanger might just do the trick. Thanks for the helpful suggestionβ€”always good to have some tricks up your sleeve for those unexpected clogs! 🚽πŸ’ͺ

Comment

• Ui Ui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Jonel
                  Try pouring a mixture of hot water and dish soap into the toilet and let it sit for about 15 minutes; the soap can help break down the clog. If that doesn't work, using a wire hanger or a toilet auger can help manually break up the blockage.
                  Thanks for the tip! Hot water and soap is a solid move for loosening things up. If that’s a no-go, busting out a hanger or auger sounds like the next step. Appreciate the help! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎