Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating a Zen Garden: Tips and Inspiration?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Creating a Zen Garden: Tips and Inspiration?

Hey everyone! πŸŒΏπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ I'm looking to transform a corner of my backyard into a peaceful oasis with a Zen garden. Do you have any tips, design ideas, or plant recommendations to help me create a tranquil and relaxing space? Let's share inspiration and bring some Zen vibes to our outdoor areas!
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Hey! That sounds like a great project! 🌿 For a Zen garden, simplicity is key. Start with a mix of smooth stones and gravel for a calming base. Add some minimalist plants like bamboo or ornamental grasses for greenery.

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Gravel and rocks are your friends! Low maintenance and super zen vibes. Add a cute little water feature for some calming sounds ..Maybe a few small bamboo plants too. Less is more with Zen gardens! πŸ€—πŸŽ

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Creating a Zen garden is such a calming project! 🌿πŸͺ΄ Start with a simple design using smooth gravel or sand to create a clean, peaceful base. Add some carefully placed rocks and a few small plants like succulents or moss for a touch of green. A small water feature or a mini bamboo fountain can add soothing sounds. Keep the layout minimal and organized for that true Zen vibe.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎