Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

πŸ“ What questions should I ask potential contractors during the hiring process? πŸ€”

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

πŸ“ What questions should I ask potential contractors during the hiring process? πŸ€”

Interviewing prospective contractors is an important step in the hiring process, but knowing what questions to ask can be challenging. Can we compile a list of essential questions to pose to contractors, such as inquiries about their experience, qualifications, project approach, timeline, and communication practices, to assess their suitability for our home improvement projects? Let's arm ourselves with the right questions to make informed decisions when selecting contractors! 🏠
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Don't forget to ask about references! Seeing past work is worth a gold mine. Photos are great, but actually talking to people who used the contractor is the real deal. Get their contact info and give them a call! πŸ€™

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

I'd def ask about their past gigs, if they've got insurance, how they deal with unexpected stuff, and make sure they give a detailed timeline and keep you in the loopβ€”communication is πŸ”‘! Also, get some references! πŸ› οΈπŸ‘πŸ“…πŸ’¬

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Hi, when interviewing contractors, I always start by asking about their experience with projects similar to mine. It helps gauge their familiarity with the specific type of work and ensures they can handle any challenges that might arise.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎