Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

DIY or Hire a Pro: Installing Kitchen Countertops? πŸ”¨

Hey everyone! I'm debating whether to tackle kitchen countertop installation myself or hire a pro. What's been your experience, and what would you recommend for a smooth and cost-effective installation?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

For me, it depends on the complexity of the job. Basic cuts? Maybe doable DIY with some research and patience and maybe a helpful friend πŸ‘Œ But for intricate cuts or fancy materials, I'd call in a pro. Don't wanna mess up your dream kitchen, you know? 🀷

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! πŸ€” Thinking about diving into DIY countertop installation or bringing in a pro – what's your take on the hassle vs. the cost-benefit, and any tips for a smooth install? πŸ”¨πŸ’‘

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Hey! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ I’d go with hiring a pro if you want it done right without any headachesβ€”DIY can be a real pain and might cost more in the long run if you mess up. Just my two cents! πŸ’ΈπŸ”¨
        ​

Comment

• yellowmonkey
          • Apr 2024

I've found DIY countertop installation rewarding. My advice: start with solid research and measure twice! It's cost-effective and lets you tailor details to fit your kitchen perfectly. How has DIY worked for you?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎