Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Stains on my tile grout, any tips?

Hey everyone, my tile grouts have stubborn stains. Any personal tips and tricks or recommended products for effective removal?​
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Hey stain warrior! ⚔️ For tile grout battles, mix baking soda and water into a paste, let it sit, then scrub. Vinegar and water make a dynamic duo, and hydrogen peroxide can be a stain superhero. If all else fails, a specialized grout cleaner might be your knight in shining armor. What's your secret grout weapon, or are you still in the stain-fighting trenches? Let's share our grout-cleaning conquests! 🧼✨🚿

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
      • Jan 2024

Hey stain warriors! Baking soda and vinegar paste works wonders on grout stains. Apply, let it sit, and scrub away. For tougher stains, a mix of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda does the trick. What's your go-to for defeating grout stains? Let's share our stain-busting secrets! 🧽✨ #GroutGuruTips

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I feel your pain with those stubborn grout stains. What works like magic for me is making a paste with baking soda and water, scrubbing it into the grout, and letting it sit for a bit before rinsing. If it's extra tough, I've had success using a mixture of vinegar and water sprayed onto the grout before scrubbing.

Comment

• Katiee
          • Jan 2024

Hello! For a quick and eco-friendly fix, try using hydrogen peroxide on those grout stains. Simply apply the hydrogen peroxide directly to the stained areas, let it sit for a few minutes to penetrate the grout, then gently scrub with a toothbrush. Rinse the area thoroughly with water, and you'll be surprised at how effectively the hydrogen peroxide lifts away the stains. It's a simple yet powerful solution that's safe to use and doesn't require harsh chemicals. Happy cleaning! 🧼

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎