Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to hack for organizing closets? πŸ‘š

Using vertical storage solutions like hanging shelves or shoe organizers has really helped me. I can fit so much more stuff! πŸ‘Ÿ
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Organizing closets can be a game-changer! 🌟 My go-to hack? Start by sorting items into categoriesβ€”like tops, bottoms, and accessories. Use slim hangers to save space and keep things tidy. Don't forget bins or baskets for smaller items and shoes. And try organizing by colorβ€”it makes finding outfits a breeze! Pro tip: Rotate seasonal clothes to keep things fresh. With a little effort, your closet will be Instagram-worthy in no time!

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Totally with you on the vertical storage! I also swear by those slim, over-the-door organizers for everything from shoes to scarvesβ€”saves sooo much space and keeps things easy to find! πŸ˜„πŸ‘—πŸ₯Ώ

Comment

• yellowmonkey
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
        Totally with you on the vertical storage! I also swear by those slim, over-the-door organizers for everything from shoes to scarvesβ€”saves sooo much space and keeps things easy to find! πŸ˜„πŸ‘—πŸ₯Ώ
        Totally agree! Vertical storage solutions like hanging shelves or shoe organizers are my go-to for keeping my closet neat and spacious. πŸ‘šπŸ‘Ÿ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎