Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Any Tips for Painting Tricky Ceilings

Hi There! I'm tackling a painting project, and I've hit a snag with the ceiling. Anyone here knows how to handle those hard to reach spots and avoiding those pesky drips? Thanks in advance!
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Oh man, ceilings can be tricky. I'd say invest in a quality extension pole for your paint rollerβ€”it's a lifesaver for hard-to-reach spots. Also, try using a thick paint that's less prone to dripping. Patience is key, especially near edges.
    You can check it out here πŸ‘‰ https://storables.com/articles/how-m...nt-on-ceiling/

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

I agree with bryanjay1999 ! Use an extension pole for your roller, and remember: the floor is not a canvas. Avoid creating abstract art with accidental drips.πŸ˜„πŸ–ŒοΈ

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Hey! Painting tricky ceilings, such as those with unusual angles, textured surfaces, or tight spaces, can present some challenges. Here are tips to help you navigate these challenges and achieve a smooth and professional-looking finish.

Comment

• Riri
          • Jan 2024

Painting tricky ceilings can be a bit of a challenge, but with the right approach, you can achieve a beautiful result! Start by using a sturdy ladder or scaffolding to reach high or sloped ceilings safely. 🎨✨

Comment

• youngoldone23
            • Jan 2024

Hey! Painting adventures, nice! To conquer the ceiling challenge, invest in an extension pole for your paint roller – it's like giving your roller a magic wand for those hard-to-reach spots. Also, load your roller with just enough paint to avoid drips – think of it as the art of paint minimalism. Embrace the power of patience and steady hands, and your ceiling will be a masterpiece without a drip in sight. Happy painting! 🎨✨

Comment

• Katiee
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! Don't forget to use a primer before painting your ceiling. It's like giving your ceiling a fresh start and ensures that your paint job stays looking great for longer. Plus, it helps the paint adhere better, giving you a smoother and more even finish. Happy painting! 🎨✨

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎