Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

How to get accurate project estimates from contractors? πŸ’‘

I want to avoid surprises with my project costs. How can I ensure that the estimates I receive from contractors are as accurate as possible? Any tips for getting detailed quot
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think it's essential to have a clear scope outlined upfront when discussing your project with contractors. Though it might take some extra time, being thorough can save πŸ’‘ and headaches later on.

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot for your insight! You're absolutely right about outlining the scope upfrontβ€”it's such a crucial step to avoid any surprises later. I'll make sure to prioritize clarity in my discussions with contractors. Appreciate the advice! 😊
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Be super specific with the contractor about what you want done! The more details you give them like measurements, materials, etc., the more accurate their quote will be. Also, get quotes from a few different contractors for comparison πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

To get accurate estimates from contractors, make sure to provide detailed specs of your project, ask for itemized quotes, and check references to verify their past workβ€”transparency is key! πŸ’¬πŸ› οΈ Get multiple quotes to compare, and don't be afraid to ask questions if something seems off. Good luck! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘β€‹

Comment

• DonCatter
        DonCatter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for the helpful tips! I really appreciate your advice on getting accurate estimates. It's great to have such solid guidanceβ€”I'll definitely keep all of this in mind as I move forward. Cheers! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎