Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

How Do You Childproof Your Home?

Hey there! I have a toddler and need to childproof my home. What are your best hacks and tips for making your home safe for little ones? πŸΌπŸ”’β€‹
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Cabinet locks are lifesavers! πŸ’―Keeps little fingers out of all those tempting cleaning supplies & meds.. Ugh! 😫 Also, baby gates at the stairs are a must. Those little explorers move FAST! πŸ’¨πŸ‘Ά

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
      Cabinet locks are lifesavers! πŸ’―Keeps little fingers out of all those tempting cleaning supplies & meds.. Ugh! 😫 Also, baby gates at the stairs are a must. Those little explorers move FAST! πŸ’¨πŸ‘Ά
      Totally get it! Cabinet locks and baby gates are absolute lifesavers. 🚼 Thanks for the tipβ€”those little adventurers are always on the move! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! One hack I love is using those magnetic cabinet locks - they keep the curious little hands out but are super easy for adults to use! Plus, corner protectors on furniture are a lifesaver for those early walkers! πŸΌπŸ”’ And don’t forget to anchor heavy furniture to the wall to prevent tipping accidents! Stay safe! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Ά

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Outlet Covers: Plug protectors are a must to prevent little fingers from getting into electrical outlets. πŸ”Œβ€‹

Comment

• hyacinth
            • Apr 2024

Childproofing essentials! 🧸🏠 Secure cabinets with locks, cover electrical outlets, and install safety gates on stairs. Anchor furniture and TVs to walls to prevent tipping. Keep small objects and cords out of reach. What's your top toddler safety tip? πŸ”’

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
              Hey there! One hack I love is using those magnetic cabinet locks - they keep the curious little hands out but are super easy for adults to use! Plus, corner protectors on furniture are a lifesaver for those early walkers! πŸΌπŸ”’ And don’t forget to anchor heavy furniture to the wall to prevent tipping accidents! Stay safe! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Ά
              Thanks for the tips! Those magnetic locks and corner protectors are total game changers for keeping the little ones safe. Anchoring heavy furniture is a must too! Appreciate the safety reminders! πŸ‘ΆπŸ”’πŸ˜Š

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Chocomucho
                Outlet Covers: Plug protectors are a must to prevent little fingers from getting into electrical outlets. πŸ”Œβ€‹
                Thanks for the tip! Totally agree, plug protectors are a must-have to keep those tiny hands safe from outlets. πŸ›‘οΈ Appreciate you looking out for the little ones!

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by hyacinth
                  Childproofing essentials! 🧸🏠 Secure cabinets with locks, cover electrical outlets, and install safety gates on stairs. Anchor furniture and TVs to walls to prevent tipping. Keep small objects and cords out of reach. What's your top toddler safety tip? πŸ”’
                  Love it! Thanks for the great suggestions 🧸🏠. I'd say my top toddler safety tip is to always keep an eye on the little ones and get down to their level to spot any hidden dangers you might miss from up high. Gotta stay one step ahead of those curious kiddos! πŸ”’πŸ‘Ά

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎