Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

🪑 How can I create an ergonomic workspace at home? 💼

With more people working from home, it's essential to prioritize ergonomics for our home office setups! Let's discuss tips and techniques for creating an ergonomic workspace, from adjusting chair height and monitor position to using ergonomic keyboards and mouse pads. Let's make our workspaces comfortable and conducive to productivity! 💻📏​
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Great topic! 🪑 For an ergonomic home workspace, start by adjusting your chair height so your feet are flat on the floor and your knees are at a 90° angle. Place your monitor at eye level to avoid neck strain, and use an ergonomic keyboard and mouse to keep your wrists in a neutral position. Also, consider a sit-stand desk for flexibility and take regular breaks to stretch. Let's make our workspaces both comfy and productive! 💼💻📏

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Creating an ergonomic workspace is crucial for WFH success! Start with a comfy, adjustable chair, position your monitor at eye level to reduce neck strain, invest in a supportive keyboard and mouse setup, and don't forget proper lighting to minimize eye strain. Here's to a productive and pain-free setup! 💼💡

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Marich
        Great topic! 🪑 For an ergonomic home workspace, start by adjusting your chair height so your feet are flat on the floor and your knees are at a 90° angle. Place your monitor at eye level to avoid neck strain, and use an ergonomic keyboard and mouse to keep your wrists in a neutral position. Also, consider a sit-stand desk for flexibility and take regular breaks to stretch. Let's make our workspaces both comfy and productive! 💼💻📏
        Hey, thanks for the tips! Adjusted my chair height, got my monitor eye-level, and even grabbed an ergonomic keyboard. Feeling way more comfy already. Appreciate the advice!

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          Creating an ergonomic workspace is crucial for WFH success! Start with a comfy, adjustable chair, position your monitor at eye level to reduce neck strain, invest in a supportive keyboard and mouse setup, and don't forget proper lighting to minimize eye strain. Here's to a productive and pain-free setup! 💼💡
          Hey, thanks for the tips on setting up my WFH space! Got myself a comfy chair and adjusted my monitor, feeling less strain already. Appreciate the advice! 🙌

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎