Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

What do you do with unwanted gifts?

Let's discuss tactful ways to declutter gifts we don't need or love without hurting feelings. Receiving gifts is wonderful, but sometimes they don't align with our tastes or needs. Let's brainstorm respectful ways to declutter unwanted gifts, from regifting to donating, while expressing gratitude and preserving relationships. Together, we can navigate the delicate balance between decluttering and thoughtful gift-giving.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Regifting can be tricky, but sometimes it works! 😁 Just gotta make sure it's the right occasion and recipient, otherwise, donation is my go-to. Feels good to give it a new life and declutter at the same time 😊

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

I've found that being honest but gentle works best when decluttering unwanted gifts. Advising on how the gifts don't quite fit my needs while appreciating the thought behind them helps maintain relationships. It's about finding a balance between being grateful and ensuring the gift finds a better home. Have you tried regifting or donating items that don't suit you? 🎁✨

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by random_user1
        I've found that being honest but gentle works best when decluttering unwanted gifts. Advising on how the gifts don't quite fit my needs while appreciating the thought behind them helps maintain relationships. It's about finding a balance between being grateful and ensuring the gift finds a better home. Have you tried regifting or donating items that don't suit you? 🎁✨
        Absolutely, that's a solid approach! Being upfront yet kind about gifts is key. I've totally regifted or donated stuff that didn't vibe with meβ€”it's like passing on good vibes, right? Thanks for the tips!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

When it comes to unwanted gifts, I usually try to re-gift them to someone who might appreciate them more 🎁 or donate them to charity. 🌟 Sometimes, I'll repurpose them in creative ways, like turning a decorative item into a useful organizer! ♻️ It's all about finding a new home where the gift can shine. What's your go-to with unwanted goodies?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎