Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Seeking advice on decluttering a small entryway! πŸšͺ

My entryway is always a mess with shoes, coats, and bags strewn everywhere. Looking for practical solutions to keep things tidy and organized in a limited space. 🧳
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

If you have floor space, a shoe rack is a lifesaver. There are narrow ones that hug the wall, or under-the-bench styles that maximize space. If not, over-the-door shoe organizers are a good option too. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

I used to have the same problem! Adding a small bench with storage baskets underneath changed everything for me... Shoes go in the baskets, and hooks on the wall keep coats and bags off the floor. So much better! πŸ§ΊπŸ‘Ÿ

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Start by installing wall-mounted hooks or a small coat rack to keep jackets and bags off the floor. πŸ§₯ Utilize baskets or bins for storing shoes and other small items, and consider a narrow console table with drawers or shelves for additional storage without taking up too much space. πŸ—ƒοΈ

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Install wall-mounted hooks or a compact shoe rack for easy storage, use baskets or bins for keys and mail, and consider a narrow console table with drawers for additional organization without crowding the space! πŸ—οΈπŸ§Ί

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎