Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

Are ultrasonic pest repellents effective? πŸ”ŠπŸœ

I've heard mixed reviews about ultrasonic pest repellents. Do they actually work, and if so, which brands do you recommend? πŸ πŸ’‘β€‹
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

I tried a couple of ultrasonic repellents for mice in my garage. Honestly, didn't notice much change. Some people swear by them, though. Might depend on the pests and your setup.

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

I've tried ultrasonic pest repellents and had mixed resultsβ€”sometimes they seem to work, but other times, not so much. πŸœπŸ”Š From my experience, it's hit or miss depending on the type of pests and the layout of your home. 🏠✨ Would love to hear which brands folks have found effective!

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

Ultrasonic pest repellents might not be as effective as advertised. They work by emitting sound waves that pests find irritating, but their effectiveness can vary depending on the pest and environment. A better choice might be to combine different methods like sealing entry points and using traps or baits tailored to the specific pests you're dealing with. This integrated approach tends to yield better results in the long run. πŸ­πŸš«β€‹

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Ultrasonic pest repellents have mixed effectiveness and may work for some pests like rodents in specific conditions, but their results can vary, and they may not be effective for all types of pests or infestations. πŸ”ŠπŸœ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎