Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

πŸ”‹ How do I select energy-efficient appliances for my kitchen? 🍳

From refrigerators to stoves to dishwashers, the kitchen is full of energy-hungry appliances, but choosing efficient models can lead to substantial savings. What criteria should I use when shopping for energy-efficient kitchen appliances, such as ENERGY STAR ratings, size, and features? Let's cook up some energy savings in our kitchens! 🌟
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Look for the lil' blue Energy Star label! ✨ It's like a gold star for energy efficiency. Also, bigger isn't always better so consider the size you actually need ..Fancy features can guzzle more energy too ..think basic is beautiful when it comes to saving $$$ πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      The Energy Star label is a game-changer for saving money and the planet. Keeping it simple really does make a big difference in the long run! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‘β™»οΈπŸ’Έ

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for the great advice! 🌟 I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the Energy Star label and rethink my needs vs. wants. Your tips on saving energy (and money!) are super helpful. Basic really can be beautiful! 😊
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

Some features can use more energy. For example, an ice dispenser in your fridge might seem convenient, but it can add to your energy use. Consider if these features are important to you before you buy. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

When I was shopping for appliances, I definitely looked for the ENERGY STAR label first. It's a good indicator that the appliance meets energy efficiency standards. Size matters tooβ€”you want an appliance that fits your needs without being oversized.

Comment

• joshyytree09
        joshyytree09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing your experience! The ENERGY STAR label sounds like a great first step. I’ll definitely consider the size more carefully now to make sure it fits my needs. Your insight is really appreciated! 😊
    • Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Look for appliances with Energy Star ratings, choose models with high efficiency ratings, consider size and capacity to match your needs, and opt for features like programmable settings and LED lighting to save on energy costs in the kitchen! 🌟🍳

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎