Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Willyam
    • Jun 2024

Recommend a dryer repair service?

Hello everyone! recently faced with such a problem that broke the dryer, and did not know where to turn that would fix quickly and efficiently and for a low price. Just helped me with this my friend from Toronto, called Superior Appliance Service, and my dryer repair for a price lower than their competitors, as well as quickly and efficiently. Thanks to them I can dry things quickly again, I'm sure if you have this happens to you this service will help you.
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Bummer about your dryer! Finding a good repair service can be a pain πŸ˜– Thanks for the rec on Superior Appliance Service in Toronto though, that's good to know! πŸ‘

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Sure thing! When my dryer crapped out, I called up Top Notch Appliance Repair in my area, and they fixed it up real quick and didn't charge an arm and a legβ€”definitely recommend them if you're in a jam! πŸ‘

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by syrdrs_
        Bummer about your dryer! Finding a good repair service can be a pain πŸ˜– Thanks for the rec on Superior Appliance Service in Toronto though, that's good to know! πŸ‘
        Totally agree with you! Superior Appliance Service is the best. They fixed my dryer fast and at a great price. πŸš€πŸ’°

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎