How do you keep your closets tidy and clutter-free in a limited space? πŸ§₯πŸ‘š

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep your closets tidy and clutter-free in a limited space? πŸ§₯πŸ‘š

Closets can quickly become cluttered, especially in small homes. Let's exchange ideas for closet organization systems, space-saving hangers, and decluttering strategies to optimize closet space.
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

For sure! Invest in some dope closet organizers and slim hangers to maximize every inch of space, and don't forget to Marie Kondo that sh*t for some serious decluttering magic! βœ¨πŸ‘•

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      Closet organizers and slim hangers are game changers, and nothing feels better than a good declutter session. Marie Kondo would be proud! πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ§ΉπŸš€
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Keeping closets tidy in limited space is all about smart organization! Use vertical space with tiered hangers, invest in shelf dividers, and regularly declutter items you no longer need. πŸ§₯πŸ‘šπŸ“¦βœ¨

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

To keep closets tidy and clutter-free in limited space, utilize storage solutions like hanging organizers, shelf dividers, and storage bins to maximize vertical space, regularly declutter by donating or selling items you no longer need or use, employ space-saving hangers like slimline hangers or cascading hangers, and consider using multi-functional furniture like storage ottomans or under-bed storage containers for seasonal clothing or items. πŸ§₯πŸ‘š

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Declutter Regularly: I try to go through my closet every few months and get rid of anything I haven’t worn in a while. Donate or sell items that are in good condition.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎