Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you tackled any unique home renovations or upgrades on a tight budget? πŸ’°πŸ”¨

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Have you tackled any unique home renovations or upgrades on a tight budget? πŸ’°πŸ”¨

Renovating on a budget doesn't mean sacrificing style! Let's swap ideas for budget-friendly home renovations, DIY upgrades, and thrifty decorating tips that deliver big impact without breaking the bank.
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Renovate on a budget by painting and updating kitchen cabinets. Adding peel-and-stick backsplash tiles can also make a big impact.πŸŽ¨πŸ”§

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

I reshaped an old pallet into a rustic coffee table with hairpin legs - super easy, budget-friendly, and adds a unique touch to the living room!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        moniquelouise2018 commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds amazing! I love the idea of repurposing an old pallet into a coffee table. It must add such a unique and rustic charm to your living room. Thanks for sharing! 😊
    • Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Paint Refresh: A fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference. I repainted my kitchen cabinets and walls with some leftover paint from another project. Made the space feel brand new!​

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

We tackled a small bathroom update by just re-grouting the tiles and adding new hardware. It felt like a whole new space without breaking the bank. πŸšΏπŸ›

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          moniquelouise2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds fantastic! It’s amazing how small changes like re-grouting and new hardware can make such a big difference. Thanks for the inspiration! πŸšΏπŸ›πŸ˜Š
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎