Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

How do I choose the right paint color for my walls? 🎨🏑

Struggling to narrow down paint colors for my home renovation project. Hoping for advice on factors to consider, such as lighting, room size, and personal preferences, when selecting the perfect paint color to achieve the desired aesthetic and mood.​
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Lighting – Check how the color looks in natural light vs. artificial light. It can look totally different! πŸŒžπŸ’‘β€‹

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Choosing the right paint color can be fun! Start by thinking about the mood you want in the roomβ€”calm and cozy or vibrant and energetic. Test out a few swatches on your walls and see how they look at different times of day. Don’t forget to consider your furniture and decor too! Good luck!

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Test a few paint swatches on your walls and observe them at different times of day to see how the light affects the color. Also, consider the mood you want to create in the roomβ€”warm tones for cozy vibes, cool tones for a calming effect.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Hello! I think choosing a color that complements your furniture and dΓ©cor is key. Testing samples on the walls first is helpful though! πŸ–ΌοΈπŸŽ¨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎