Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to start a kitchen renovation and torn between granite and quartz countertops.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

About to start a kitchen renovation and torn between granite and quartz countertops.

I've heard conflicting opinions on granite vs. quartz, and I'm looking for some real-world advice to help me make the best choice for my kitchen. 🔪
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

I've used both granite and quartz in my kitchen, and personally, I prefer quartz. It's low-maintenance, resistant to stains, and doesn't require sealing like granite does. Plus, quartz has a more consistent look, making it easier to match with different kitchen styles.

Comment

• amorph
      • Jan 2024

I'm in the midst of a kitchen renovation and grappling with the granite vs. quartz countertop dilemma. Granite offers a natural, unique look but needs more maintenance. On the flip side, quartz is low-maintenance and durable but might lack the organic feel. It's a tough call between aesthetics and practicality for me right now. 🤔🛠️

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

Try considering quartz for durability, low maintenance, and design versatility; choose granite for a natural look and heat resistance, but be aware of its maintenance needs.​

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

If you prefer the natural beauty, I suggest you choose for granite, though granite and quartz have so much in common in terms of durability, there's so much variety of options you can make with granite and not to mention while it may require sealing, the overall benefits, including increased home value, often outweigh the cons for many homeowners including me .

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎