Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I set up my work space ergonomically?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

How do I set up my work space ergonomically?

Choose a chair with good lumbar support to maintain the natural curve of your spine. Ensure the chair is adjustable in height so that your feet can rest flat on the floor and your knees form a 90-degree angle.
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Creating an ergonomic workspace is a game-changer. πŸ€— Start with a comfy chair that supports your back. Make sure your screen is at eye level to avoid neck strain, and keep your keyboard and mouse within easy reach. Don't forget to take short breaks to stretch. πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey peeps! So, I've been tinkering with my workspace setup for ages, and let me tell ya, ergonomics is a game-changer. First off, get a chair that's got your back – literally! Lumbar support is like a hug for your spine. Adjustable height is a must. Feet flat on the floor, knees at 90 degrees – it's like the golden rule of comfy sitting. No more dangling feet or feeling like a giant on a tiny chair! And don't forget about the screen height. Your monitor should be at eye level, not making you crane your neck like you're bird-watching. It's all about that natural posture, peeps!πŸͺ‘πŸ’‘
      ​

Comment

• Serene
        • Jan 2024

Ergo setup time? Chair at the right height, screen at eye level, and sneak in a comfy cushion. 😊 It's like turning your workspace into a cozy command center. πŸ’ΊπŸ’»βœ¨

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎