Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

🚰 How do I prevent frozen pipes during the winter months? ❄️

Frozen pipes can lead to costly repairs and water damage, but they can be prevented with proper precautions. Can we discuss strategies for winterizing our plumbing systems, such as insulating pipes, sealing gaps, and keeping faucets dripping during cold weather? Let's stay ahead of the freeze and protect our pipes from winter's chill! 🌨️
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Dripping faucets are my winter savior! Seriously, a slow drip keeps the water moving and prevents it from freezing in the pipes. Might up your water bill a tiny bit, but way cheaper than burst pipes! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Monggi
      • Mar 2024

If you’re leaving home for a while, I think setting the thermostat to at least 55Β°F is smart. It’s not too high, but it keeps things warm enough.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Prevent frozen pipes during winter by insulating them with foam sleeves or wrapping them in heat tape, keeping cabinet doors open to allow warm air to circulate, and letting faucets drip during freezing temperatures to relieve pressure. You can also consider installing a freeze alarm to alert you if temperatures drop dangerously low. πŸš°β„οΈπŸ”₯

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎