Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on mixing different tile patterns in the same space? Any design tips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Thoughts on mixing different tile patterns in the same space? Any design tips?

Considering mixing different tile patterns in a single space for a unique design. Any insights, suggestions, or lessons learned from those who have experimented with tile combinations?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Hey design enthusiasts! Mixing tile patterns is a fantastic idea for a personalized touch. 🤗 My tip? Stick to a cohesive color palette to maintain harmony. Experimenting with patterns is fun, but I'd recommend selecting one main pattern and complementing it with subtler choices. This way, you achieve that unique design without overwhelming the space. Happy tiling! 🛠️

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey y'all! So, I tried mixin' different tile patterns in my bathroom, and lemme tell ya, it's been a rollercoaster. First off, make sure the colors kinda vibe together. I went for neutral tones, and it turned out pretty cool.

But here's the thing – don't go too crazy with patterns, or it'll look like a hot mess. I did stripes and hexagons, and it took some trial and error. Plus, make sure the tiles are similar thickness, or you'll have a wonky floor.

Oh, and spacing matters! Leave some room for grout – it's like the unsung hero. Too close, and it's overwhelming; too far, and it looks sloppy.🤔🛠️

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Yeah, mixing different tile patterns can create visual interest and depth though it is very time consuming , It also allows you to personalize the design that suites your style.
        Just be mindful to not overdone it because it can be overwhelming and visually chaotic. Good luck on expressing your style

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎