Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

🚽 How do I troubleshoot a clogged toilet or drain? 🚰

Dealing with a clogged toilet or drain is never fun, but knowing how to tackle the problem can save time and money. What are some DIY methods and tools for unclogging toilets, sinks, and drains, and when should I seek professional plumbing assistance? Let's plunge into the world of clog-busting together! 🚽​
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Try using a mix of baking soda and vinegar... Pour it down the drain and wait for 30 minutes... Always works for me! 🛠️✨

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Ah, the classic bathroom dilemma! First, try using a plunger for the toilet or a drain snake for the drain. If that doesn't do the trick, a mixture of hot water, baking soda, and vinegar can help break up the clog. And if all else fails, it might be time to call in the professionals. 🚽🔧

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

You could try pouring hot water and dish soap down the drain. Sometimes, the heat and soap help loosen things up. Just be careful not to burn yourself!

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Dealing with a clogged toilet or drain? It's not the most glamorous task, but here are some DIY tips to save the day! First, try using a plunger to clear the blockage—make sure you have a good seal and give it a few firm pumps. If that doesn't work, you can try using a plumbing snake or a mixture of baking soda and vinegar to break up the clog. And if all else fails, it might be time to call in the pros! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎