Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

How do you choose the right tiles for a bathroom or kitchen? πŸ›

Bathrooms and kitchens have unique requirements for tiles. What factors do you consider when selecting tiles for these spaces? Let's share our tips for choosing the perfect tiles!
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey! Choosing tiles for your bathroom or kitchen is a fun but crucial task! For a bathroom, opt for tiles that are water-resistant and easy to clean. For kitchens, prioritize durability and stain resistance. Look for tiles that match your style and color scheme! Don't forget to consider texture and size too! Happy tile hunting

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Choosing tiles for the bathroom or kitchen can be tricky, huh? Personally, I always think about durability and water resistance first, especially for the bathroom. And for the kitchen, I lean towards tiles that are easy to clean 'cause, you know, spills happen! Let's swap ideas and make tile shopping a breeze! πŸ›πŸ 

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

For bathrooms and kitchens, choose tiles that are water-resistant and durableβ€”porcelain and ceramic are great options. Consider both functionality and style; opt for non-slip tiles for floors and coordinate colors and patterns with your overall design theme.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Hi all! I think starting with the room’s color scheme helps narrow it down, though it’s easy to get overwhelmed with options! πŸŽ¨πŸ›

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎