Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best practices for caring for my lawn and garden each season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZenZephyr
    • May 2024

What are the best practices for caring for my lawn and garden each season?

Hi! Personally I think that a lush lawn and thriving garden can enhance curb appeal and enjoyment of our outdoor spaces but what are some seasonal outdoor maintenance tasks that we need to regularly do to keep our landscapes healthy and beautiful?​
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Lawns need love each season!

Spring = aerate & fertilize
    Summer = water early, mow regularly, watch for pests
    Fall = rake leaves & plant cool flowers
    Winter = let the lawn rest!

Gardens are similar, adjust based on season. #YardLove 💚

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      • Jan 2024

Sure thing! Taking care of your lawn and garden throughout the year is key for keeping them healthy and vibrant! 🌱 Here are some top tips:

🌼 Spring: Start by cleaning up any winter debris, fertilize your lawn, and prune shrubs and trees. It's also a great time to plant new flowers and veggies!

🌞 Summer: Keep your lawn mowed regularly and water deeply but infrequently to encourage strong root growth. Don't forget to deadhead flowers to keep them blooming!

🍂 Fall: Rake up leaves, aerate your lawn, and apply a fall fertilizer. Plant bulbs for spring blooms and consider planting cool-season veggies like kale and spinach.

❄️ Winter: Protect tender plants from frost, clean and sharpen your garden tools, and plan for next year's garden. It's a good time for garden maintenance and relaxation!

Remember, every garden is unique, so adjust these tips to fit your specific plants and climate. Happy gardening! 🌿

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎