Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What essential tasks should be included in a monthly home maintenance checklist?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SerendipitySeeker
    • Jan 2024

What essential tasks should be included in a monthly home maintenance checklist?

Hey!! I'm looking to create a monthly home maintenance checklist to stay on top of tasks and prevent issues before they escalate. What are the essential tasks that should be included on such a checklist? Thanks!​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Check and change HVAC filters, test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and inspect plumbing for leaks. Also, clean gutters, check for pests, and make sure all appliances are running smoothly!

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      SerendipitySeeker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the awesome checklist, I'll get right on it and make my home even more awesome!
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Sure thing! Keeping up with your home maintenance is crucial! 🏠 Here are some key tasks to add to your monthly checklist:
    1. HVAC Filters: Change 'em out to keep your air clean and your system efficient.
    2. Check Smoke Alarms: Test 'em to make sure they're ready to go if needed.
    3. Inspect Plumbing: Look for leaks or drips that need fixing pronto.
    4. Clean Garbage Disposal: Keep it fresh with a DIY cleaner or ice cubes and citrus peels.
    5. Inspect Roof and Gutters: Clear debris to prevent water damage.

Staying on top of these every month helps avoid bigger headaches down the road! 👍

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎