Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

🚿 How can I fix a dripping shower faucet on my own? πŸ’§

Dealing with a dripping shower faucet can be annoying and wasteful! Let's exchange DIY tips and techniques for repairing a dripping faucet, whether it's a worn-out washer or a faulty cartridge. Let's stop the drip and enjoy a leak-free shower! πŸšΏπŸ”§
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Based on my experience, I recommend checking the washer first. If it's worn-out, replacing it should stop the drip. It's a simple and cost-effective solution that worked for me. πŸ”§πŸ’§πŸšΏ

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

OMG! I totally agree, a dripping faucet can be super annoying and waste a lot of water! I've fixed a few myself, and it's usually either a worn-out washer or a faulty cartridge

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

Ugh, dripping faucets can be such a pain! 😩 I had to deal with this a few months ago. First thing, turn off the water supply to the shower (learned that the hard way lol). Then, take off the handle and see if you can spot the problem.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          unfiltereddqueen commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely make sure to turn off the water supply first. It's good to know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with this. Hopefully, I can get it sorted out soon. Appreciate the help!
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎