Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tackle sentimental clutter without feeling overwhelmed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeachyKichi
    • May 2024

How do you tackle sentimental clutter without feeling overwhelmed?

Hi there!! Sorting through sentimental clutter can be emotionally taxing. Can anyone share techniques for honoring memories without holding onto physical possessions?​
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Sentimentality can be a real clutter culprit! πŸ˜… Here's what I do: Take pics or scan stuff! πŸ“Έ Keeps the memories alive without all the physical clutter. Plus, digital stuff takes up way less space so win-win! 😊

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great idea, thanks! I'll start snapping pics to keep the memories without the mess!
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hi there! I know exactly how you feel. One thing that helps me is creating a memory box with just a few special items. This way, I keep the memories without all the physical stuff😊

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try making a memory box to keep things neat and meaningful!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Tackling sentimental clutter can be tough! Start small by choosing just a few items that hold the most meaning and let go of the rest gradually. Take photos of items you're parting with to keep the memories without the clutter. Remember, it's about progress, not perfection! πŸ’–πŸ“Έβœ¨

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice! I'll start small and take photos to keep the memories while decluttering ! progress, not perfection!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎