Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech-Savvy Home Automation: Beyond the Basics?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FriskyTrixxi
    • May 2024

Tech-Savvy Home Automation: Beyond the Basics?

Hey Tech guys! Home automation has come a long way, but what about pushing the boundaries of what's possible? Have you experimented with any tech-savvy home automation solutions that go beyond the basics, like voice controlled appliances or personalized smart home routines? ​
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Ready to take your home automation to the next level? Think smart thermostats, voice-controlled lighting, and security cams accessible from your phone! Upgrade your tech game and make your home feel like a sci-fi dream.

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds awesome, thanks for the idea! can’t wait to turn my place into a futuristic haven!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Yep! Set up a motion sensor to turn on the hallway lights when I walk in at night - no more fumbling for a switch! Small automations make a big difference.​

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      That's genius! I’ll definitely add that to my list! Thanks!
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

I think integrating smart lighting systems with voice control can enhance convenience and ambiance in your home. 💡 Though, make sure they're compatible with your existing setup and consider energy-saving features.

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Great tip! I’ll look for energy-efficient options that work with my setup! voice-controlled ambiance sounds perfect!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎