Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I design an ergonomic bathroom for accessibility and comfort?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockysue
    • May 2024

How do I design an ergonomic bathroom for accessibility and comfort?

Hi there! The bathroom in our house has always been a high traffic area which requires careful consideration of ergonomic design for accessibility and safety. What features should I incorporate into an ergonomic bathroom?
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

Installing adjustable-height showerheads can accommodate users of different heights and abilities, making showering more comfortable and convenient. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, that's a brilliant idea! Adjustable-height showerheads would definitely make shower time more enjoyable for everyone. Thanks for sharing!
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Designing an ergonomic bathroom for accessibility and comfort involves incorporating features such as walk-in showers with low or no thresholds, grab bars, adjustable showerheads, comfort-height toilets, lever-style faucets, ample lighting, wide doorways, non-slip flooring, accessible vanity designs, and reachable storage solutions. These elements ensure safety, ease of use, and comfort for all users. πŸšΏπŸ› οΈ

​

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, thanks for the detailed breakdown! Incorporating these features sounds like a surefire way to create a bathroom that's both practical and stylish. Appreciate the advice!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎