Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make small rooms appear larger with flooring and tiling choices?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hyacinth
    • Apr 2024

How can I make small rooms appear larger with flooring and tiling choices?

I have a small apartment, and I'm struggling to make the rooms feel more spacious. Are there any flooring and tiling tricks I can use to create the illusion of more space? Should I go for light colors, large tiles, or something else?
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Using tiles with a glossy finish can help bounce light around, making the room feel brighter and larger, I think. Though, have you considered adding a few strategically placed mirrors to enhance the effect? ๐Ÿชž๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

Hi! Small spaces can sometimes feel a bit cramped, but there are definitely some flooring and tiling tricks that can help open things up. Light-colored flooring can work wonders in making a room feel larger. Lighter tones reflect more light, which can give the impression of a more expansive space. Large tiles can also contribute to this effect by reducing the number of grout lines, creating a smoother visual flow
      โ€‹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

To make small rooms look bigger with flooring and tiling, go for light colors and large-format tiles. ๐Ÿก Lighter shades create an open feel, while big tiles reduce visual clutter. For a sleek look, try continuous flooring that flows seamlessly from room to room. ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Any favorite tricks for expanding your space?

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

To make small rooms appear larger, opt for light-colored flooring, use large-format tiles to minimize grout lines, and consider diagonal or vertical patterns to create the illusion of more space. ๐Ÿกโœจ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎