Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

What are some eco-friendly flooring options for a sustainable home? 🌱🤝

I have a strong interest in environmental sustainability, therefore I'm searching for flooring solutions that won't harm the environment too much. 🌍 Do you have any suggestions for environmentally friendly flooring materials I might think about? I want to be confident that the decision I'm making is the greatest one for the Earth! In addition, what certifications or labels should I check to make sure the flooring is indeed environmentally friendly? Any guidance you could provide would be much valued! Many thanks for that! 😊
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Bamboo and cork are solid eco-friendly options, just watch out for certifications like FSC or GreenGuard to be sure they're legit! 🌿​

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

I use reclaimed or recycled wood reduces the demand for new resources and prevents waste. Hope this helps you in making an eco-conscious decision for your home!✨👍😉

Comment

• youngoldone23
        • Jan 2024

For eco-friendly flooring options, consider materials like bamboo, cork, reclaimed wood, linoleum, or recycled glass tiles, all of which have minimal environmental impact compared to traditional options. Look for certifications such as Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) for wood products, Cradle to Cradle for overall sustainability, and FloorScore for indoor air quality. These labels ensure that the flooring meets specific environmental and health standards, giving you confidence in your sustainable choice! 🌱🌍

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎