Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

How do you protect your deck from weather damage? ☔⛅

Hi folks! Living in a pretty rainy area and wondering how you all manage to keep your decks in tip-top shape? Any specific treatments or products that work best?
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

I've been there! Rainy weather can really take a toll on outdoor decks. Here's what I've found: A good waterproof sealant is key. It helps create a barrier against moisture, preventing damage like warping or rotting. Plus, regular maintenance like cleaning and resealing can extend its life even more.

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
      Hi folks! Living in a pretty rainy area and wondering how you all manage to keep your decks in tip-top shape? Any specific treatments or products that work best?
      Hey there! Living in a rainy spot too, I swear by waterproof sealants like Thompson's WaterSeal to shield my deck from the weather's wrath and keep it looking sharp. 🌧

Comment

• moricalliope
        • Mar 2024

Maintaining your deck in order to prevent weather damage requires routine care and treatments. Make sure the area is properly drained, clean the surface, apply a waterproof stain or sealer, and think about adding a pergola or cover. Inspect regularly for wear and tear to prolong its lifespan. Enjoy your deck for years to come! ☔⛅

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎