Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

How do you prevent clutter from creeping back in? 🚫

Once you've cleared the clutter, how do you maintain a clutter-free zone? Let's swap tips for staying organized long-term!
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

To keep clutter at bay, make decluttering a regular habit rather than a one-time event. Implement a "one in, one out" rule for items entering your space, and designate specific storage areas for everything to maintain organization.

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

Firstly, I make it a daily habit to spend just a few minutes tidying up - it's amazing how much difference those little efforts can make over time! Secondly, I try to follow the "one in, one out" rule, meaning if something new comes in, something old has to go out. This keeps things from piling up again. Lastly, I designate specific spots for items, so everything has a home and it's easier to put things back where they belong. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸ₯°

Comment

• Zariyah
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by caroline9
        Firstly, I make it a daily habit to spend just a few minutes tidying up - it's amazing how much difference those little efforts can make over time! Secondly, I try to follow the "one in, one out" rule, meaning if something new comes in, something old has to go out. This keeps things from piling up again. Lastly, I designate specific spots for items, so everything has a home and it's easier to put things back where they belong. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸ₯°
        Your approach is spot on! Taking a few minutes each day to tidy up really does wonders in preventing clutter from taking over. And that "one in, one out" rule is geniusβ€”it keeps the balance just right.πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎