Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Struggling with bed bugs? Effective DIY remedies? 🐜

Dealing with bed bugs can be a nightmare! πŸͺ³βš οΈ I'm desperate for solutions that don't involve calling in expensive exterminators. Any success stories or effective DIY treatments for getting rid of bed bugs?
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

I hear you! Dealing with bed bugs is the worst. While I haven't gotten rid of them completely yet, I have been having some luck with diatomaceous earth (DE). It's a powder you sprinkle around the areas where you've seen them (especially around the bed frame). It dries them out. Just be careful not to breathe it in!​

Comment

• Black_Angel
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
      I hear you! Dealing with bed bugs is the worst. While I haven't gotten rid of them completely yet, I have been having some luck with diatomaceous earth (DE). It's a powder you sprinkle around the areas where you've seen them (especially around the bed frame). It dries them out. Just be careful not to breathe it in!​
      Hey there! Totally feel your pain with those pesky bed bugs. I've had some success with diatomaceous earth (DE) too! Sprinkle it around where you've spotted those critters, especially near the bed frame. It works by drying them out. Just a heads up, make sure to be cautious and not inhale it! Wishing you bug-free nights ahead! 🐜✨

Comment

• Hyewoonie
        • May 2024

One thing that worked surprisingly well was diatomaceous earth. It's a natural powder that you sprinkle around your bed frame and other infested areas. It dries out the bugs and eventually kills them. Just make sure to get food-grade diatomaceous earth and be patientβ€”it might take a few weeks to see results. βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Comment

• PatJones
          • Jan 2024

When tackling bed bugs at home, I take a multi-step approach. I start by decluttering and vacuuming the affected areas, paying extra attention to seams and crevices. Then, I wash and dry all bedding on high heat to kill any bugs and eggs. For added protection, I use mattress encasements and diatomaceous earth to prevent bed bugs from returning. πŸ§ΌπŸ”β€‹

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

Combat bed bugs with DIY methods like vacuuming, steaming, and using diatomaceous earth to eliminate them and their eggs, ensuring a peaceful night's sleep! πŸ›οΈβœ¨

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎