Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

🏠 What are the latest trends in flooring and tiling for modern homes? 🌟

In addition to wanting to update my home's flooring and tiling, I'm also interested in the newest styles and developments. Could we discuss popular flooring materials such luxury vinyl, hardwood, and ceramic tiles, as well as the latest trends in tile patterns, colors, and textures? Let's look into ways to renovate our houses from the inside out! 🎨
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by aoriri
    In addition to wanting to update my home's flooring and tiling, I'm also interested in the newest styles and developments. Could we discuss popular flooring materials such luxury vinyl, hardwood, and ceramic tiles, as well as the latest trends in tile patterns, colors, and textures? Let's look into ways to renovate our houses from the inside out! 🎨
    I recently renovated my home and went for luxury vinyl flooring. It's durable and looks just like real hardwood! 👍

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🏠 When it comes to flooring and tiling, modern homes are all about sleek and sustainable options! Think luxury vinyl plank flooring for that trendy wood look without the maintenance, or large format porcelain tiles for a seamless, sophisticated vibe. And don't forget about bold geometric patterns or terrazzo tiles to add a pop of personality! 💫 Happy renovating! 🔨 #HomeTrends

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

In my opinion, polished concrete floors are all the rage! 💎 They give a sleek and industrial-chic vibe to modern homes while being low-maintenance and eco-friendly. And for a touch of luxury, marble-look porcelain tiles are popular for adding elegance and sophistication to bathrooms and kitchens. It's all about creating a stylish and functional space that reflects your personal taste!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎