Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with Pesky Pests: What Are Your Go-To Pest Control Solutions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with Pesky Pests: What Are Your Go-To Pest Control Solutions?

Seeking advice and recommendations from fellow homeowners on effective pest control methods. Whether it's battling ants, rodents, or insects, let's share our tried-and-tested solutions to keep unwanted critters at bay.
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
    Seeking advice and recommendations from fellow homeowners on effective pest control methods. Whether it's battling ants, rodents, or insects, let's share our tried-and-tested solutions to keep unwanted critters at bay.
    I've dealt with my fair share of pests, and what works best for me is keeping things clean and tidy. Ants hate cinnamon, so I sprinkle it around the entry points. For rodents, snap traps are a no-fail solution. Insects? Essential oils like peppermint or lavender keep them away. ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒฟ

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I think maintaining cleanliness and sealing entry points like cracks and crevices can help prevent pests from entering your home in the first place. Though, it's not always foolproof! ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿšช

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

For a natural approach, I'd suggest using diatomaceous earth for crawling insects, neem oil for plant pests, sticky traps for flying insects, and beneficial nematodes for soil-dwelling pests. If needed, consult with a pest control professional for targeted solutions.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎