Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mindful Eating: How can I cultivate a mindful approach to food and nourishment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Mindful Eating: How can I cultivate a mindful approach to food and nourishment?

Mindful eating is about savoring each bite and listening to our bodies' hunger and fullness cues. How can I cultivate a more mindful approach to food and nourishment in my daily life?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! One trick I use is to put away distractions like my phone during meals and really focus on the flavors and textures of what I'm eating 🍽️. It's amazing how much more satisfying it feels!

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Adopt mindful eating practices to improve your physical and emotional health. Eat more slowly, enjoy every bite, put an end to outside distractions, pay attention to your body, be grateful, use all of your senses, watch portion sizes, prepare meals in advance, and have self-compassion. This encourages a closer relationship with your body and general health. 🍽

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Though it's tempting to multitask while eating, I think setting aside distractions like phones or screens can allow you to fully engage with your meal, though 📵🍽️.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎