Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Home Security: Year-Round Measures for a Safe Haven? 🔒🏡

Home safety should be a top priority year-round! Let's exchange ideas for home security systems, fire safety precautions, and emergency preparedness plans to keep our homes and families safe. 🔒
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Smoke detectors are a no-brainer, but don't forget about carbon monoxide detectors too! 🙆‍♀️ You never know, it could save lives ..Also, gotta keep those fire extinguishers charged ..haha ..guilty of letting mine expire oops! 😜🫣

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

Think of it like giving your home a warm hug of protection - year-round habits like locking doors, installing motion lights, and trimming bushes can keep your sanctuary safe and sound! 🏠💡

Comment

• random_user1
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
        Smoke detectors are a no-brainer, but don't forget about carbon monoxide detectors too! 🙆‍♀️ You never know, it could save lives ..Also, gotta keep those fire extinguishers charged ..haha ..guilty of letting mine expire oops! 😜🫣
        Absolutely, mate, couldn't agree more. Had a scare once, CO detector went off in the middle of the night 🚨...woke the whole house up! 💡

Comment

• BossDPM
          • Mar 2024

I believe securing your Wi-Fi network with a strong password and enabling encryption can prevent unauthorized access to your smart devices. Though it's easy to overlook, properly disposing of packaging from expensive purchases can prevent advertising your valuables to potential thieves. 🔐📦

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎