Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY or Pro? When is it time to call in the professionals for home maintenance tasks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

DIY or Pro? When is it time to call in the professionals for home maintenance tasks?

Knowing when to DIY and when to hire a pro can save time, money, and frustration. Let's share insights on when it's best to tackle home maintenance tasks ourselves and when it's time to enlist professional help.​
  • Astraea
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I totally agree that figuring out when to DIY and when to call in the pros is super important. From my experience, I've found that smaller tasks like changing a light bulb or painting a room can be DIY-friendly and save some cashπŸ˜€β€‹

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

I'm all about DIY for small stuff, but gotta know your limits βœ‹οΈ For me, anything electrical or plumbing related is a big NO WAY πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ Called a pro last week to fix a leaky faucet and it saved myself a major headache and potential flood ..For simple stuff like replacing lightbulbs or fixing a wobbly cabinet door? DIY all the way! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Knowing when to DIY and when to call in the pros is definitely key to keeping your home in top shape. For me, it's all about assessing the task at hand. If it's something straightforward like changing a light fixture or painting a room, DIY all the way! But when it comes to stuff like electrical work or major plumbing issues, I don't mess aroundβ€”I'd rather leave that to the experts. It's all about weighing the risks and knowing your limits, right?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎