Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

πŸ› How do I unclog a stubborn drain in my bathtub or sink? πŸ’§

I've tried everything to clear a clog in my bathroom drain, (ó﹏òq)πŸ› but it just won't budge! What are some effective DIY methods or products for unclogging drains without resorting to harsh chemicals or calling a plumber? 🫧 Let's keep the water flowing smoothly!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Oh, I feel your pain! Dealing with stubborn drains can be such a hassle. One trick I've had success with is using a combination of baking soda and vinegar. Just pour some baking soda down the drain, followed by vinegar. Let it sit for a while, then flush it with hot water. Sometimes, the fizzy reaction helps break up the clog. Another method is using a plunger specifically designed for sinks and tubs. Make sure to cover the overflow drain with a rag or tape to create a good seal, then plunge away! It might take a few tries, but it can work wonders. And if all else fails, there are drain snakes you can buy or even make yourself to manually remove the clog. Good luck! πŸ›πŸ’ͺ

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Dealing with a stubborn clog can be frustrating! Have you tried using a plunger or a drain snake to dislodge the blockage? Sometimes a mixture of baking soda and vinegar followed by hot water can help break down the debris. If all else fails, consider using a natural enzyme-based drain cleaner or seeking advice from a plumbing expert. Hang in thereβ€”we'll get that drain flowing smoothly again! πŸ’ͺ🚿

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Say hello to your trusty DIY plumber kitβ€”mix baking soda and vinegar, let it fizz away the clog, then flush with hot water. If that doesn't do the trick, a plunger and a bit of elbow grease might just save the day!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎