Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on Safety Equipment for Chemical Handling?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Feedback on Safety Equipment for Chemical Handling?

I'm looking for feedback on safety equipment specifically designed for handling hazardous chemicals. What gloves, aprons, or face shields have you found to be the most effective in providing protection while maintaining dexterity and visibility?
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I've been handling chemicals for years. For gloves, nitrile ones work bestโ€”they're tough and resist chemicals. Aprons-wise, go for heavy-duty ones, and face shields, get the full-face ones for max protection. ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I think it's a good idea to regularly review and update safety protocols and equipment based on new research and developments in the field. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ” Staying informed about potential risks and implementing best practices can further enhance workplace safety

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

I've been using a variety of safety gear for chemical handling in my DIY projects, and I've found that nitrile gloves work really well for protecting my hands without sacrificing dexterity. As for aprons, I prefer ones made from heavy-duty materials like PVC or neoprene for extra protection against spills. For face shields, I've been using ones with anti-fog coatings to ensure good visibility even in humid conditions. It's all about finding the right balance between protection and comfort!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎