Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

How to choose the perfect tiles for my space? 🤔🛁

With so many tile options available, from ceramic to porcelain to natural stone, the choices can feel overwhelming. Let's discuss factors like durability, maintenance, and style to help others make informed decisions about tile selection.​
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Floor tiles? Gotta be tough! Ceramic or somethin' easy to clean ..then for walls? Play around! Glass or fancy stone look cool too. Just my thoughts! 😁

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think getting samples is a great idea! 📦 Test out different tile options in your space to see how they look in different lighting conditions and alongside your existing decor before making a final decision.

Comment

• kiara
        • Mar 2024

Well..... first, think about how much foot traffic your space gets and pick a durable material. Then, decide how much time you want to spend cleaning - some tiles are low maintenance, others not so much. And of course, don't forget to choose something that looks good!😄🛁

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Hey! Choosing tiles can definitely feel like a daunting task, but it's all about finding the right balance between style and practicality. Personally, I think durability is key, especially for high-traffic areas like bathrooms and kitchens. Ceramic and porcelain tiles are great options because they're durable and low-maintenance. As for style, it really depends on your taste and the vibe you want to create in your space.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎