Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Effective Marketing Strategies for Contractors? 👷🏻‍♀️

With so many digital platforms available (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵), I'm trying to figure out the best way to market my contracting business. ૮ ⚆ﻌ⚆ა What strategies have worked for you in attracting new clients? Have you found more success with traditional advertising, social media, or word-of-mouth referrals?
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

For sure, man. 🤙 Social media's been my go-to lately, especially Instagram and Facebook. 💼 Posting before-and-after pics of jobs, engaging with followers, and running ads have brought in a bunch of leads. 📸 And hey, don't sleep on word-of-mouth either—happy clients spread the word like wildfire. 🔥

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Hey, great question! Marketing for contractors can be super effective with the right strategies. First off, make sure your online presence is solid - think a professional website and active social media profiles showcasing your work. Consider partnering with home improvement influencers or offering referral discounts. And don't forget about local SEO to ensure you're easy to find. 🛠️💼 Let your work speak for itself and word-of-mouth will do wonders too! 👷🏻‍♀️

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Effective marketing strategies for contractors include building a strong online presence with a professional website and social media profiles, showcasing before-and-after project photos, collecting positive reviews from satisfied clients, networking with local businesses and homeowners, and offering special promotions or referral incentives to attract new customers. 🏗️💼👷🏻‍♀️​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎