Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with garden pests without resorting to harsh chemicals?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

How do you deal with garden pests without resorting to harsh chemicals?

I'm all about the natural remedies. 🌾🌿🌱 Neem oil is fantastic for pests, and planting companion flowers like marigolds can help keep unwanted visitors at bay.
  • PurpleHyacinth
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 Totally feel you on going au naturel in the garden! Neem oil is a lifesaver for me too. Marigolds are like my garden's bouncers, they keep pests away like champs. Plus, they look so darn pretty! 🌼✨ Always looking for new tricks to try! πŸŒ±πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

if you wanna know more about Marigolds, you may search here too https://storables.com/articles/where...etable-garden/ πŸ™Œ
    Last edited by PurpleHyacinth; 01-11-2024, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Murky
      • Jan 2024

Hey plant pals! Dealing with garden pests naturally is my thing. Neem oil is a game-changer – bugs bounce off, and it's gentle on my plants. Marigolds are like my garden heroes, pretty and pest-fighting. Tossing in some homemade garlic spray adds extra power. What's your go-to pest trick? Let's swap gardening hacks! 🌼🌱✨

Comment

• Mich17
        • Jan 2024

Hi! Consider trying DIY solutions like a mixture of soapy water (dish soap) or peppermint oil spray. These can be effective alternatives to tackle garden pests naturally because they worked on mine. Happy gardening! πŸͺ΄πŸ€—

Comment

• crazylady24
          • Jan 2024

Invite helpful bugs, like ladybugs, use natural solutions like neem oil or garlic spray, and employ physical barriers such as row covers to keep your garden thriving without harsh chemicals!

Comment

• crazylady24
            • Jan 2024

Spruce up your living room on a budget by repurposing furniture with a fresh coat of paint, creating DIY wall art, and organizing clutter with stylish storage baskets or shelves. Your wallet will thank you for the chic makeover!

Comment

• Daia
              • Jan 2024

Deal with garden pests without harsh chemicals by using natural predators like ladybugs, applying homemade remedies such as neem oil or garlic spray, setting up physical barriers like row covers, and practicing good garden hygiene. πŸžπŸŒΏπŸ§„

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎