Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Flooring Holds Up Best in Busy Homes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sommie
    • Jan 2024

What Flooring Holds Up Best in Busy Homes?

Hey Everyone, my house is always busy. Like kids running around etc... What are the best choices for a durable and low-maintenance flooring? ๐Ÿค”
  • Emsom
    • Jan 2024

Hey, I feel you with the chaos of kids running around. For durable and low-maintenance flooring, I'd recommend looking into options like vinyl or laminate. They're easy to clean and can handle the hustle and bustle of a busy household. ๐Ÿ‘โ€‹

Comment

• charmsb22
      • Jan 2024

Hey DIY fam! So, in my experience, for busy homes, you can't go wrong with vinyl flooring. It's durable, easy to clean, and handles foot traffic like a champ. Laminate is solid too, and it won't break the bank. Some swear by porcelain tiles, but that's a bit pricier. Anyone got other go-to options for low-maintenance flooring? ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• MLouise
        • Jan 2024

Hi! For busy homes, you can consider durable options like laminate, vinyl, or ceramic tile. They handle traffic well and are easy to clean. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿค—

Comment

• Prel
          • Jan 2024

In my experience, laminate flooring tends to hold up best in busy homes due to its durability and resistance to scratches and dents. Plus, it's easy to clean, making it perfect for high-traffic areas! ๐Ÿกโœจ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎