Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep grout looking fresh and clean?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

How to keep grout looking fresh and clean?

Grout can make or break the appearance of tiled surfaces. Let's exchange tips and tricks for cleaning and maintaining grout lines to keep them looking pristine and prevent mold and mildew buildup.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Baking soda paste for the win πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Mix it with some water to make a thick paste, scrub the grout with an old toothbrush, let it sit for a bit like 15 minutes, then rinse it all clean.. It's cheap, easy, and gets rid of most grime πŸ˜‰

For tougher stains, maybe try a grout recoloring kit?

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey eon.xlslcbcdtks ! πŸ™Œ Thanks for sharing your tip! Baking soda paste sounds like a lifesaver for keeping grout looking fresh. Definitely gonna give it a try before diving into the recoloring kits. Appreciate the advice! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

I prefer to avoid harsh chemical cleaners and opt for natural solutions like lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide mixed with baking soda. These gentle cleaners effectively lift stains without damaging the grout. After cleaning, I ensure thorough rinsing to prevent any residue buildup.

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! Dealing with grout can be a real hassle sometimes, right? One thing I've found helpful is to regularly clean the grout lines with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. It's a natural way to lift stains and keep the grout looking fresh. Also, using a grout sealer after cleaning can help to prevent future staining and discoloration. And don't forget to scrub gently with a brush to avoid damaging the grout! Let's share more tips to keep our grout looking top-notch! πŸ§ΌπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎