Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closet chaos: Tips for decluttering and organizing clothing and accessories? πŸ‘šπŸ‘ 

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Closet chaos: Tips for decluttering and organizing clothing and accessories? πŸ‘šπŸ‘ 

My closet is bursting at the seams, and I'm in desperate need of decluttering and organizing advice. Share your favorite tips and hacks for purging unwanted clothing, organizing closets, and maximizing storage space.
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Sure thing! Declutter by donating what you don't wear, organize by type or color, and invest in storage solutions like bins. Keep it tidy with regular purges! πŸ‘šπŸ‘ βœ¨

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Start by sorting items by category, then keep only what sparks joy. Invest in space-saving organizers like shelves and bins to maximize every inch. Happy organizing! πŸŒŸπŸ‘—

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I totally feel you on the closet chaos. One thing that's worked for me is the KonMari methodβ€”going through each item and asking if it sparks joy. It's helped me let go of stuff I don't need anymore. Also, investing in some closet organizers, like bins, shelves, and hanging organizers, can really maximize space. And don't forget to rotate your seasonal clothes to free up some room! Good luck with your decluttering journey!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎