Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you organize toiletries without making the space feel cramped?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amorph
    • Jan 2024

How do you organize toiletries without making the space feel cramped?

Hey space-savvy community, I'm struggling with a small bathroom, and I need your collective wisdom! How do you all organize toiletries, towels, and other essentials without making the space feel like a sardine can?
  • bombasticguy
    • Jan 2024

Hey👋! I feel you on the small bathroom struggle. I use wall-mounted shelves to keep my toiletries off the counter, and a cute basket for towels. It frees up floor space and keeps things tidy!

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

Hmm, Aside from wall-mounted shelves, you can also have suction cups to create a shower caddy for your toiletries and other essential items
      ​

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

One thing that's worked for me is using vertical storage solutions like shelves or hanging organizers to free up counter space. I also keep only the essentials in the bathroom and store extra toiletries in a nearby closet or cabinet to avoid clutter. Hope this helps!

Comment

• Buttercup
          • Jan 2024

Hello! By adding pull-out drawers or baskets beneath your sink, you'll have a convenient spot to stash toiletries and cleaning supplies. It's like having a secret storage hideaway that keeps everything organized and easily within reach. Plus, it frees up precious countertop space, so your bathroom feels more open and inviting. Trust me, once you start using this space, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!🥰

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎